HOW DO PRE-ORDERS WORK?
Pre-orders allow you to purchase an item that has not yet gone into production. We go into production 4 times a year for Spring, Summer, Fall, and Holiday.
The pre-order purchase will guarantee you the quantity of the item(s) you purchased when it becomes available to ship. Pre-order items are clearly marked as pre-orders under the top menu bar 'PRE-ORDER NOW.'
Our current Vineyard Collection, Winter Essentials 2021 has an expected ship date between February 15th - February 28th.
The Pre-Order process works as follows:
- You add the product(s) to your cart as you would any regular, in stock product.
- You complete the checkout process and receive your order confirmation as you would any regular, in stock item. Your payment method is charged for the full order total at the time of purchase with tax if applicable + shipping & handling.
- Your order then goes into pre-production.
- Once production is complete, we'll begin the order fulfillment process.
- Your order will be fulfilled and shipped. You will then receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number to track your order, as well as a detailed invoice in your package.
- If you ordered both a pre-ordered product and a 'buy now' product, the 'buy now' product(s) will be processed immediately and shipped within 5 business days. The pre-ordered product(s) will go into pre-production and follow the process above. The entire order will be paid at the time of purchase including taxes if applicable + shipping & handling.